I am way more on top of the weekly pictures this week! My little tator tot had his 2 week appointment on Thursday and everything is great!
Weight: 9 lbs 7 oz (Ty's birthweight, haha) 71st percentile
Height: 21.25 in, 71st percentile
Head: 43rd percentile
All the nurses were making a big deal at the hospital about how big his head was, and we kept saying we didn't think it looked that big, so its kinda funny it was only 43rd. He already holds his head up when he's on tummy time and kicks and squirms like crazy. As cliche as it sounds, I already can't imagine him not being here. Ty has been so good with him too. Whenever Jack cries Ty is frantic until someone gets him. He constantly gives him kisses and then makes us give him kisses. He plays by himself so good when I'm feeding or tending to Jack. I love them both to pieces!!



Oh my gosh they're soooo cute!!!! Come visit us already! :)
ReplyDelete