Sunday, July 17, 2011

3 Weeks

I can't believe Jack is 3 weeks old!  It has flown by, except the night times when Jack thinks he needs to be up all night.....those go by soooooo sloooooow.  We've got into a pretty decent routine, and Ty is so good with his brother.  He constantly wants to love on him and is so good at playing by himself or just sitting next to me when I'm busy with Jack.  Love my boys!


I seriously can't get him to stop kissing Jack sometimes

Aren't they a cute little set?

Look at this classy bunch.....me and Kev laughed for like an hour at this pic.  Go Dixons!

The day I was taking his 3 week pictures this was like the only time he wasn't fussing or complaining about something was when he was asleep.  Wonder where he gets that (cough Kevin cough)

He's pretty stinkin cute, I love his skin!

Flashing some gang signs....don't worry in Utah that doesn't mean anything.  He won't get jumped by Freddy after school or anything

Look at those chubby cheeks

I was taking pictures of Jack and Ty kept smiling but I wasn't pointing the camera that way so he leaned right into my face and made the cheesiest grin I've ever seen (and for Ty that's really saying something!)

You can't really tell from the pictures, but he's got the skinniest chicken legs ever (again, thanks Kev!) and is drowning in these newborn shorts.

Jack is on the verge of tipping over, but this was too cute not to post

Ty looks like he has fangs...speaking of teeth, Ty is getting like 3 new ones.  I swear this kid can't get just one tooth he gets them all at once.  I feel bad for him!

He kept wanting to put his arm around Jack, but by the time I would try and take a picture he was ripping it out.  Silly boy!

Ty and Jack doing some tummy time.  Based on recent pictures it seems like Jack does nothing but tummy time, but he really hates it so he does it in like 2 minute increments that don't really add up to much.

He likes it better when his brother is playing with him though

Ty did this on his own....I swear he is a constant kodak moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment