Saturday, July 23, 2011

4 Weeks

What?!  Two posts in one day....crazy I know!  What I don't know is how my baby is already 4 weeks old!  It has gone so stinkin fast and not fast enough all at the same time.  I love watching Ty interact with him and when he falls asleep on my chest.  He has the cutest face and almost smiles and I could just stare at him all day.  I could, however, do without the up all night eating every hour stage.  I'll be happy when that passes!  Anyway, he's still cute as a button and his brother, his daddy, and me all love him tons!

Ty pretty much knocked him over trying to put his arm around him.  Kinda regretting showing him that!

I told him to be careful of his brother, so he's looking to make sure everything is ok

Look at those chubby cheeks!  Taking after his mommy already

And he can thank daddy for those cute little chicken legs

His face looks so confused.....its a nice change from the scared to death look he's usually sporting

Ty just got interested in driving his cars around.

I'm not sure what is so exciting to my left, but he always seems to be looking there

I should have put this one on top, its my favorite.

Driving his car towards Jack.  He tried to drive it on Jack's leg cause that's what I did to him, but Jack was not really a fan.

Right before this he was trying to pick him up.  Luckily he settled for a kiss.

4 comments:

  1. Jack is sooo cute!! You got quite a few good pics this time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL!! He definitely does have Kev's chicken legs!! Thank you so much for posting so many pics...it helps me feel included!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE my grandboys!! I want to hug them every day when I talk to them on Skype. I will meet you in Boise today but we might have to sleep in the car. They are for sure the cutest kids in the world and I love them all the way to the moon and back!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I guess I'm logged in as Liss - this is NONA!

    ReplyDelete