Ty had his friend Gabe over (which was mostly so I could have my friend Lindsey over!) and they had tons of fun. It cracks me up cause Gabe still calls Ty "Baby Ty" even though he's almost as big as him. He also called him nugget a couple times, I'm thinking maybe I call him that too much. Anyway, Ty had tons of fun with someone to play with and I had tons of fun with someone to talk to. Win/Win, now if we could just talk them out of moving to Arizona!
Writing with some sidewalk chalk
You can't really tell, but he's writing on the rock. I was too slow with the camera to catch Gabe writing on the car. Maybe sidewalk chalk was not the best idea.
This little guy is sitnkin cute!
So is this one! He's starting to like writing and coloring, which is nice because it gives me something else to have him do. I am always worried that he's bored!
Jack joined the outside fun
Not surprisingly, Ty tried to eat the chalk
Looking at this picture I guess Ty being almost as big as Gabe is a bit of a stretch. In fact, baby ty sounds about right!
Just checking out the dryer vent. Don't worry the dryer was not on
The boys had a ton of fun (I think) and Ty has a new idol. He pretty much copied everything Gabe did, it was pretty cute. Thanks for playing with us guys, come back soon!



They are so fun to watch and play pretty well together! We will definately come back soon! Thanks for posting the pictures. I am glad that you took some. Gabe has lots of fun over there. When we get in the car he always tells me, " that was fun!"
ReplyDeleteSeriously, come over everyday! I'm not as exciting as Gabe and when Ty's bored he's naughty!
ReplyDelete