Friday, August 5, 2011

6 Weeks

I seriously cannot believe my baby is six weeks!  Not a lot is new, besides him getting bigger every day.  He smiles now, although I still haven't caught it on camera.  The other day I think he laughed too, although not at anything I tried.  At least Ty thinks I'm funny.  He rolled over the first time a couple weeks ago, but he only did it like 3 times the same day then quit.  Now just the last few days he has been rolling over like crazy.    It's way cute!  Speaking of cute....

How adorable is this little face!

This is his concentration face.  I didn't notice until these pictures but his hair has lightened up a lot!

He looks all cute and sweet, but I'm singing a different tune when I'm still up at 3:00 because he wants to be held

I can't remember what was so funny, but Ty was definitely amused

I was trying to take picture of Jack and Ty climbed up on the chair and threw his arm around him.  I can't wait til they can play together!

"Enough pictures!" He's practicing for when he's a famous baller and has to hide from the paparazzi

I love him!

And this adorable outfit, thanks Aunt Angie!

Don't ya just wanna pinch those chubby little cheeks?!

2 comments:

  1. Oh Jack! It's so weird that I haven't seen him. I feel like I don't know him :(....but I still love him! COME HOME!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. and that was Kristen....dang I need my own computer!!

    ReplyDelete