Saturday, August 20, 2011

8 Weeks

Well it has been another week!  Jack is a good little guy during the day, but he's driving me crazy at night!  If anyone has any tips for getting him to sleep better, send them my way!  He only will sleep if he's being held or in the swing.  Besides that everything is awesome though!  Ty still loves his brother and kisses him/tries to pick him up all the time.  He's fairly content and will just sit and watch me when I need to get stuff done.  I can't hardly get him to do tummy time because he rolls over as soon as I put him down.  I feel like with two kids I don't have enough time for either of them and they both get neglected.  I can't wait for Jack to get bigger so him and Ty can play together!  Speaking of Ty......I love that little nugget!  He is ALWAYS putting on a show.  He thinks he's so funny and wants me to watch him all the time.  He's also too smart for his (or my) own good.  It shocks me the things he figures out, and let's be honest most of them are naughty.  He runs everywhere, and it's the cutest run ever.  He loves throwing and catching balls (that's my boy!) and helping mommy cook.  He is also a master fit thrower and already has mastered a fake cry.  I love both my boys to death!!!  Here's some pics.....

Look at that chubby tummy!

His eyes are blue like Ty's but right now are much darker.  Wonder if they'll stay that way........

If you were wondering why nugget had not jumped in the pictures yet, it's because he was restrained.  You better believe he was screamin for me to point the camera his way though.

Love this little tator tot!

Once I had a couple of Jack alone I let Ty down and he was into the chair in about 4 seconds flat

Loving on his brudda

I was trying to take a picture to illustrate how high he holds his head now.  He's already starting to roll.....

and he was over before I could take another picture



No comments:

Post a Comment