Just some pics of us keeping it real!
Thanks for the jammies Nona!
How cute are we?
Ty asking telling Eli to come sit by him
Which he happily obliges. Ty freakin loves anything trucks. Such a boy!
He also loves wearing my shoes. Kev is starting to get worried.....
Driving his truck. Seriousy, anything truck
What a cheeser!
What's all over your face?
Lovin life!
Matching jammies from Nona
I was telling Jack to smile so Ty started tickling him to help out
I just loved Jack's smilie in this one
Giving brother kisses
This picture does not even display how much Jack hated being held by Ty. Not a fan.
Ty with more trucks.
Driving one on the window and a back up on the table in case of emergency
Ty's other favorite thing, taking Tag for a walk
He also enjoys his hat. And TV which is why he wouldn't even look at me
Eating a frozen jello cone. They did not turn out as good as I imagined they would.










I look at these pics over and over again. I love my nephews!!
ReplyDelete