You've got to be kidding! My little tator tot is 16 weeks?! He's cute as a freakin button and he's developing more and more of a personality. A few things we love about him:
- He loooooves his brother. And his brother loves him. I can't wait until they're older and they can be best friends
- Sleeps through the night (most nights). This morning he didn't wake up til 7:30. Awesome!
- Rolls back to front and front to back
- Moves like crazy. I will put him down for tummy time and in 2 minutes he will somehow be turned 180 degrees and is 5 feet away from where I put him down
- Loves to eat! He still wants to eat every 2 1/2 to 3 hours
- Has the biggest smile ever, and he uses it a lot. Watch out ladies!
- Enjoys taking walks and gets frustrated when I have to stop to wrestle Ty
- Is already addicted to TV like his brother. If I am holding him so he's facing away from the TV he will tip his head all the way backward until he can see it
- Growing like crazy! He has already almost grown out of 3-6 month tops and size 2 diapers
- Grabs the toys on his play mat and won't let go
I'm sure there are a million more things, but let's be honest I know you guys are only here for the pictures. Here's my little cutie......
Look at that stud
Ty looks kinda sloppy here, but I swear he looked cute in person. Speaking of growing, Ty is wearing 2T-3T now!
Love this face!
Look at those chubby cheeks!
Jack is such a happy baby!
I don't know how he's still shocked by the camera, it is constantly in his face
He's gonna be a heartbreaker for sure
He has started using the bouncer and loves it. His feet don't quite touch the ground yet, at least my old textbook are good for something, right?
This is his evil/naughty face. If you see it, watch out!








No comments:
Post a Comment