Jack had his 4 month appointment on Monday. I am always excited for these ones to see how big my not so little boys are. Jack's stats (with 2 month in parenthesis) are:
Weight: 16 lbs 9 oz; 82% (90%)
Length: 26 in; 86% (86%)
Head: 16.7 in; 57% (36)
For fun I wanted to check Ty's stats at this same appointment:
Weight 16.7, 83rd percentile
Length 26.25, 90th percentile
Head 17.28, 88th percentile
Head 17.28, 88th percentile
So they are actually pretty close except Ty's dome. I didn't know it ever fell below 90 though, so Jack still has a chance to catch up! Doc said Jack is looking really good, although he did have one concern. He though his neck seemed tight looking to the right, which might be a reason that his head is a little flat on one side. He suggested seeing a physical therapist to see what we could do to loosen it up, but then later on in the appointment while he was talking to me and not checking Jack out he was turning his head really far to that side trying to see Ty. I wonder if he was just being stubborn or something, and the doctor said he only sees a snapshot in the office and if we think he looks both ways the same we could skip the physical therapist. I am thinking we will go anyway, won't hurt to check it out and make sure everything's ok. Plus I want his head to get fixed so he doesn't have to wear one of those helmets! Everything else was wonderful and he's meeting all his milestones so overall I am happy! I always feel better after going to the doctor and knowing that he is normal in development. Here's some pictures from our appointment
Jack looks so chubby here!
Me and Jack....P.S. this is clearly not my angle!
Ty trying to escape
He was a happy camper though once he found out this visit wasn't for him (even though later he ended up getting a flu shot and was not happy)
So happy the whole visit, he barely even cried when he got his shots
Love this happy little guy!
And here's some randomness...
Kev and Jack watching football
Me and Ty keepin it real



No comments:
Post a Comment