Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Unfiled

When I uploaded the halloween pictures, these are all the ones that did not fall into one of my categories.  It's my junk drawer of photos.

Ty's new obsession is coloring, and I've almost convinced him paper and color books are the best place to color

Jesse and Camille had an awesome Halloween/caramel apple party.  The best part was that there were apple slices with all the toppings and you could choose your own. 

Ty surveying the options and trying to decide

He finally zeroed in on those oreo bits (good choice!)

And then went to town.  Apples + sugar = Perfection

Haha....I told Ty to smile and this is what I got

Jesse and Sammers

Me and Jackers

Ty celebrating the return of the McRib (bonus points if you can tell me what that's from)

He obviously loved it

Ty wanted to try out the jumper.....I thought he would hate it but he actually stayed in there for like 10 minutes and requested it again when Kev got home

Grandma Karen got the boys matching cave man shirts

Ty thought his was a belt

I wanted to get a picture together but Ty was not feeling it

Jack sure was though

Later on I got a smile from Ty, maybe it was the pants holding him back

No comments:

Post a Comment