Friday, March 25, 2011

Park

Right after I complained about having nothing to do, it was so nice outside we went to the park!  Ty was not quite old enough to enjoy the toys, but he loved the grass.

They took off as soon as we got there
Giving his bestie some love
Ty got a little distracted by all the fun stuff to look at
It was hard to tell who was walking who
Wasn't a fan of the swing
Loved climbing up the slide
Climbed (or fell) over the balance bar a few times
His other bestie Eli was talking to him through the door, and he had to try and get a look
Doing his cheesy grin once he discovered he was having his picture taken
He absolutely loves this book with pictures of animals.....He likes when Kev reads it to him the best, but Kev is not all that satisfied with the plot

2 comments:

  1. The park looks like it was fun!!! Can we go when I come visit (whenever that may be)...And I'm pretty sure that tag was walking Ty! Haha I'm surprised at how smart Ty is that he doesn't let go of the leash or anything....and that last picture is the cutest grin ever!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cute that Ty and Tag were walking each other!!!!

    ReplyDelete